SBHI MS Office Training Course
The aim of the programme is to provide participants with the skills, knowledge and competences in various IT modules. For many, it will be a refresher for skills they already have.
On successful completion of the course individuals will be able to operate a computer and have a level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite which they can apply to any job.
The course will be delivered through pre-recorded modules which participants will access through the SBHI online learning platform. The course will be approximately 12-15 hours divided among the relevant modules.
Unit 3: Powerpoint
- Introduction to Powerpoint
- All about slides
- Animations and transitions
- Using the slide master
- Using SmartArt
- Recording a presentation
- Setting your slideshow options
- Editing text and bullets
- Inserting pictures as images and backgrounds
- Inserting audio and video files
- Printing and the backstage view
- Inserting charts
- Inserting pictures, icons and shapes